Re: [one week to the submission deadline] AIdSH: International Workshop on AI-driven Smart Healthcare co-located with GLOBECOM 2020

Paola

Understood you have priorities. Good luck with meeting those deadlines

Give a key aspect is planning a change to BIAS - and you have stated there
is more to be done on that - we will continue to lookout for US conference
opportunities

carl
It was a pleasure to clarify