Fwd: Fall 2020 TPAC Event - Community Group Meetings

if anyone is inclined  to participate/set something up, let us know
see below

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alexandra Lacourba <alex@w3.org>
Date: Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 6:21 PM
Subject: Fall 2020 TPAC Event - Community Group Meetings
To: tp <w3t-tpregister@w3.org>
Cc: team-events@w3.org <team-events@w3.org>

[This e-mail is bcc'ed to all W3C Community Group Chairs]

Dear Community Group Chairs,

W3C is organizing a Fall 2020 TPAC Event [1]. The format we propose focuses
on collaborative meetings that bring together the community and create
momentum and brainstorming.

This year, the group meetings will be self-organized. Observers are allowed
in all distributed meetings so that members of our community have the
opportunity to see the work of the W3C groups.

The group chairs will opt-in to appear on the global meeting schedule W3C
will publish.

The groups appearing on the schedule will agree on the following
principles:

   -

   create interaction with more of the community

   -

   allow observers so that members of our community have the opportunity to
   see the work of the W3C groups.

The group meetings will not overlap the TPAC breakout week (26 to 30
October)

We invite the Community Groups who would like to appear on the global
meeting schedule to enter their meeting details on the following wiki
before *Thursday 13 August*:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC/2020/GroupMeetings
Registered participants in W3C Community Groups may participate in their CG
meeting.  See other participation rules on the Fall 2020 TPAC Event website
[2].

[1]  https://www.w3.org/2020/10/TPAC/Overview.html
[2] https://www.w3.org/2020/10/TPAC/participation.html
Best regards,