Re: StratMl contribute to AIKR eGovernance : Can AI be used on StratML ...

Carl, since I am "retired," my schedule is pretty flexible, and if there
are at least a few members of the group who'd like to engage in fleshing
out a plan along these lines, I'll be more than happy to participate.

I'll be especially interested to hear if Ron Reck would still like to
attempt RDF'ifying StratML.

In any event, the productivity of any such gathering might be enhanced
if we could agree in advance on some reasonably specific objectives as to:

    a) what such "enhancements / extensions / integrations e.g. link to
    ontology" might look like in terms of performance indicators, and

    b) our capabilities to deliver on them.

My expectations are tempered by various other instances in which
ontologies have been mentioned but led to naught, e.g., when the Ximdex
folks developed their StratML portal and ignored the core elements of
the StratML standard itself ... which are the keys by which it should be
possible to query StratML files and explicitly relate and link their
respective contents to each other: https://stratml.us/#Ximdex

Hope springs eternal... but it would be good to have a fairly clear and
practical understanding toward what ends.

Since he is developing a StratML application based upon BaseX, I'm
copying Jorge Sanchez in the event he may wish to participate in any
online meeting we may decide to schedule along these lines.

Owen