Re: StratMl contribute to AIKR eGovernance : Can AI be used on StratML ...

Owen:

Towards agreeing next steps - I would like to schedule an online AIKR
member meeting focused on the StratML specification and   (1)  material you
have produced based on topics in AIKR email threads (2) the sample produced
for the Taipei eGovernance presentation (3) possible enhancements /
extensions / integrations e.g. link to ontology

Please advise about the time slots that you would normally be available

thanks

Carl Mattocks
co-Chair AIKR CG
It was a pleasure to clarify