Re: AI, StratML, SDGs, Dashboards & Collaboration

Owen
thanks-
regarding Milton's question and setting up some demos for stratML
 at the back of my mind there has been the thought of trying out executable
english. then yesterday found a post by Adrian to this list and wonder if
he d like to demo executable english on topf o stratML
http://www.reengineeringllc.com/

Regarding your post, thanks for the points you make

Regarding the FOL Institute, they are definitely doing interest work along
the line of my own research interest (existential risk, anthropocene etc).
I think I might have written to them once but did not receive any sign of
intelligent life come back. could have been busy time
 I look forward to the day when our paths may converge, in the meantime if
you are inclined to invite them to collaborate with us feel free to go
ahead on our behalf!

PDM