Re: Carl. KR and the blockchain

Carl, I look forward to learning if your three bullet points have
sufficient support for inclusion in the AIKR CG's performance plan.
https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#AIKRCG

Regarding your second bullet, rather that merely providing reference
material, it would be good to render the "framework" as a model
performance plan in StratML Part 2 format, including the performance
indicators warranting certification.

Owen