Adding CL extension of RULEML to list of normative/non-normative reference material

Members:

is anyone against having a curated list of normative/non-normative
reference material that includes the paper (which speaks to a CL extension
of RULEML)

http://ruleml.org/papers/AthanDissertation/AthanGISDissertation2011.pdf
XCLX: An XML-based Common Logic eXtension with Embedded Geography Markup
Language

thanks

Carl Mattocks
co-Chair AIKR CG