Re: AI KR for the Blockchain

Thank you Kilian
the BC for me is important because it is all over the place.
Technical language is often use to obfuscate, we should be able to
understand how things work
I am on other deadlines now, but AI KR for BC intersects with other topics
I am working on, from ethics
to person data protection etc, so I ll make it a point of  reading the
paper having questions for  Ohad, which I ll poe avst here
Thanks for the availability
Time is flowing so fast
PDM

Virus-free.