Re: AI KR for the Blockchain

Hi Paola & Carl,

It's really great to see the conversation going along.

I'm not sure I personally am technical enough to follow along with a lot of
what you said but I'd be very happy to help wherever I can.

Generally, I spoke with our founder, Ohad Asor, and he articulated strong
interest in joining a Q&A call with your group once the whitepaper has been
digested by you. He will also be able to discuss with you on a very
technical level. I think that would be the best way to get a lot of
questions answered and a lot of misconceptions out of the way.

Looking forward to learning more! :)

Best,
Kilian
[image: created with MySignature.io]
<https://mysignature.io/?utm_source=logo>

Kilian Kunst
Community Manager | Intelligent Decentralized Networks Initiatives LTD
site:  www.IDNI.org <http://www.idni.org/>
email:  Kilian@idni.org
[image: created with MySignature.io] <https://twitter.com/TauChainOrg>