Re: Meeting Report

Thats great Own thank you
if you publish the significant meetings notes in starthml
kindly link them below the meeting page and/or the meeting page
on the wiki? do you have access to the wiki?
then we can remember/see them
https://www.w3.org/community/aikr/wiki/Main_Page#Online_Meetings_dates_and_agendas

I have recovered and re-entered the first meeting notes between carl and
myself
https://www.w3.org/community/aikr/wiki/11_Feb_2020