Re: Meeting Report

Paola, no, I don't plan to use the wiki.  I'll be more interested in
doing so when such services support machine-readable documentation, like
StratML.

I made an exception for Wikipedia but only for the purpose of posting
information like this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine-readable_document

Owen