From: Alan Winfield <alan.winfield@brl.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 10:30 PM
Subject: Re: W3C and BSI
To: Takiyah Williams <Takiyah.Williams@bsigroup.com>
Cc: Paola Di Maio <paoladimaio10@gmail.com>

Dear Takiyah

I write to introduce you to one of the members of the IEEE P7001 Working
Group: Dr Paola Di Maio (which I chair). Paola chairs the Artificial
Intelligence Knowledge Representation Group of the W3C Web Standards Group.
I understand that Paola would like permission to quote some of the terms
and definitions from BS 8611, in order to “… capture IEEE/BSI/ISO top level
domain vocabulary for ai/autonomous and responsible systems” (see email
thread below). I wonder if you could help (or at least point Paola is the
right direction)?

Thank you!

Best wishes
Alan