Re: Getting organized

Le mer. 10 juil. 2019 à 22:15, Amirouche Boubekki <
amirouche.boubekki@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Le mer. 10 juil. 2019 à 18:35, ProjectParadigm-ICT-Program <
> metadataportals@yahoo.com> a écrit :
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> We have all been exchanging ideas and exploring areas of possible
>> interest to knowledge representation.
>>
>> In order for us all to make sense of what we are currently at, we need to
>> take stock of where we are and what we have produced so far, what we have
>> agreed upon and who is attending what conferences, workshops etc. from
>> which we could benefit.
>>
>> Since Paola is planning to go to Fukuoka in Japan for the annual W3C
>> meet, getting organized in a more structured fashion is required.
>>
>> Since I committed myself more or less to providing some diagram overviews
>> of disciplines, areas of research and subjects, and in particular areas of
>> application with a corresponding literature review, I would like to know
>> who else can pitch in to get at least the ground covered so far documented,
>> and possible checklists.
>>
>> Some suggestions for possible checklists: (1) all subjects in the
>> Mathematics Subject Classification that have a direct bearing on AI and KR
>> as related to AI, (2) standards for technical and ethical aspects of AI,
>> autonomous systems and e.g. robotics, (3) standards for KR,(4) professional
>> organizations, industry organizations, research institutes, websites,
>> online and printed journals and periodicals, annual conferences, workshops
>> etc. on AI and KR (5) public and private or academic initiatives to
>> implement AI and KR in the public sector, industry or society at large.
>>
>> Anyone up to the task?
>>
>> Milton Ponson
>> GSM: +297 747 8280
>> PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
>> Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
>> Project Paradigm: Bringing the ICT tools for sustainable development to
>> all stakeholders worldwide through collaborative research on applied
>> mathematics, advanced modeling, software and standards development
>>

> I think it is a great initiative, maybe we can start a github repository
> or something to gather those thoughts.
>
> I am not sure I can help, but if I can see example of what kind of
> documents we need to produce, I might be able to catch up.

Two ideas comes to mind we could start one repository, for instance :

- easier-artificial-knowledge-representation
- awesome-artificial-intelligence-knowledge-representation

or something else. I thinking keeping up on paper reading group would be
nice, also having some kind of ai-kr-jargon would be helpful too.

--
Amirouche ~ amz3 ~ https://hyper.dev