PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Project Paradigm: Bringing the ICT tools for sustainable development to all stakeholders worldwide through collaborative research on applied mathematics, advanced modeling, software and standards development

    On Wednesday, July 10, 2019, 4:20:41 PM ADT, Owen Ambur <owen.ambur@verizon.net> wrote:

 As I understand Milton's point, it is the same one I've been trying to get across:  It is hard to know what to do if we don't know what we're trying to accomplish and have no way of determining whether we're making any progress or not.
From my perspective, I don't believe any particular diagrams would be very useful.  I find most of them pretty frustrating.  However, the "checklists" he has suggested could be formatted as a performance plan.  If there is any interest in collaboratively authoring such a plan, I volunteer to compile the StratML rendition ... or anyone else could do so, using the XForm at http://legisworks.org/StratML/Part1Form.xml
Failing that, I'm not sure maintaining a subscription to this listserv is worth my time.  I subscribed to it because the representation of knowledge should support the achievement of human objectives.  Otherwise, what's the point?  Unfortunately, however, I haven't seen much evidence that this listserv is making any meaningful contribution to the realization of any objectives about which I care.

Owen Amburhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/owenambur/

-----Original Message-----
From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
To: ProjectParadigm-ICT-Program <metadataportals@yahoo.com>
Cc: W3C AIKR CG <public-aikr@w3.org>
Sent: Wed, Jul 10, 2019 12:50 pm
Subject: Re: Getting organized

Milton

thanks a lot for this

I under heavy load, and working on the following
- completing and editorial and a journal article submission for the Si
(need a couple more weeks to finish )
This will provide some input/further motivation to support the
direction of this work
- working on mapping two standards ISO and BCI mentioned earlier on
this list to a potential schema

Your tasklist sounds good, but  a bit ambitious, I think even half of
what you propose may be useful if we can get it done before september
(I am packed with deadines til the end of July)
We could also set up a date for an online brainstorm
if useful or collaborate on a shared spreadsheet

Currently in Hong Kong for two more days, anyone on this list in HK?
Many greetings, and thanks for getting this started