Re: Getting organized

Le mer. 10 juil. 2019 à 18:35, ProjectParadigm-ICT-Program <
metadataportals@yahoo.com> a écrit :

> Dear All,
>
> We have all been exchanging ideas and exploring areas of possible interest
> to knowledge representation.
>
> In order for us all to make sense of what we are currently at, we need to
> take stock of where we are and what we have produced so far, what we have
> agreed upon and who is attending what conferences, workshops etc. from
> which we could benefit.
>
> Since Paola is planning to go to Fukuoka in Japan for the annual W3C meet,
> getting organized in a more structured fashion is required.
>
> Since I committed myself more or less to providing some diagram overviews
> of disciplines, areas of research and subjects, and in particular areas of
> application with a corresponding literature review, I would like to know
> who else can pitch in to get at least the ground covered so far documented,
> and possible checklists.
>
> Some suggestions for possible checklists: (1) all subjects in the
> Mathematics Subject Classification that have a direct bearing on AI and KR
> as related to AI, (2) standards for technical and ethical aspects of AI,
> autonomous systems and e.g. robotics, (3) standards for KR,(4) professional
> organizations, industry organizations, research institutes, websites,
> online and printed journals and periodicals, annual conferences, workshops
> etc. on AI and KR (5) public and private or academic initiatives to
> implement AI and KR in the public sector, industry or society at large.
>
> Anyone up to the task?
>
> Milton Ponson
> GSM: +297 747 8280
> PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
> Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
> Project Paradigm: Bringing the ICT tools for sustainable development to
> all stakeholders worldwide through collaborative research on applied
> mathematics, advanced modeling, software and standards development

I think it is a great initiative, maybe we can start a github repository or
something to gather those thoughts.

I am not sure I can help, but if I can see example of what kind of
documents we need to produce, I might be able to catch up.

--
Amirouche ~ amz3 ~ https://hyper.dev