Re: IDESG, AIKRCG & Identity

Owen
I browsed stratml web page and there seem to be a lot of initiatives
relevant to CG mission

I wonder if one (not me tho) could build a parsing agent to match our cg
GOAL and mission to other entities
and then invite the folks in charge or relevant bits to submit their open
knowledge schemas and/or documentation
to this cg

if building the agent is too expensive, we could do this manually?
just thinking
PDM

Dr Paola Di Maio
Center For Technology Ethics