IDESG, AIKRCG & Identity

IDESG’s mission and objectives are available in StratML format at http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#IDESG and so too are the goals and objectives of this group as identified thus far, at http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#AIKRCG   I look forward to learning how they might mesh and mutually support each other.

BTW, as far as personal and organizational identities are concerned, what I care most about are personal values supported by longer-term goals and near-term objectives realized in performance metrics documented in records having the attributes outlined in ISO 15489.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine-Readable_Documents#Definition

Owen

From: carl mattocks <carlmattocks@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 9:26 AM
To: Paola Di Maio <paoladimaio10@googlemail.com>
Cc: ProjectParadigm-ICT-Program <metadataportals@yahoo.com>; public-aikr@w3.org
Subject: Re: welcome newcomers subgroups, home page and categories

To help progress .. please consider using a page with content similar to 'concept creation' guidelines

*

o     <https://wiki.idesg.kantarainitiative.org/wiki/index.php/Concept_Creation_Guidelines#What_sort_of_.27thing.27_is_this_proposed_concept_anyway.3F> 1.1 What sort of 'thing' is this proposed concept anyway?

o     <https://wiki.idesg.kantarainitiative.org/wiki/index.php/Concept_Creation_Guidelines#How_to_decide.3F_Is_it_important.3F> 1.2 How to decide? Is it important?

o     <https://wiki.idesg.kantarainitiative.org/wiki/index.php/Concept_Creation_Guidelines#Understanding_context> 1.3 Understanding context

o     <https://wiki.idesg.kantarainitiative.org/wiki/index.php/Concept_Creation_Guidelines#The_.22Conversation.22_is_valuable> 1.4 The "Conversation" is valuable

*          <https://wiki.idesg.kantarainitiative.org/wiki/index.php/Concept_Creation_Guidelines#Using_a_Meta-Model_.28or_two.29> 2 Using a Meta-Model (or two)