Re: welcome new members and AI map

Dear Enrico

nice to hear from you-
thanks for reply

Perhaps then, we could create a better version of this map
How to go about it?

I started a concept map but have not yet finished the required reading
to complete it
this is why I am happy to see someone else mapping the domain, but
not quite sure its correct, comprehensive enough-

What I like is the map and the summary of AI subdomains, which is what
we started here

we can then publish something that could be useful, given that you say
the representation in the article is wrong
we should definitely try to point it out

PDM