Re: PR for a rewrite of Requirements in the adapt-registry FPWD

Hi, Roy:

I have published the Call for Consensus. I've also updated our messaging
files to reference the new github repository for our registry.

One suggestion:

We should add Michael in the Acknowledgements, I think, but I'm not sure
what to call him these days! Does he have a current title we should use?

I also suggest we review our messaging drafts for both the registry FPWD
and the Symbols CR asap.  we need to get our consensus language to
Shawn.

Best,

Janina