Re: Update on progress towards CR for Symbols

Hi All,

I'm not seeing our revised content: None of the githack links are opening
for me. I get 404's on all.
Can someone point me to the latest and greatest version that we plan to
promote to CR?
I would like to see this coming together ASAP.

Thanks,

Lionel

[image: Lionel Wolberger]
<https://userway.org/?utm_source=email-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Lionel_Wolberger>

Lionel Wolberger
COO, UserWay Inc.
[image: UserWay.org]
<https://userway.org/?utm_source=email-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Lionel_Wolberger>
[image: Phone Icon] +1 (415) 800-4557 <+14158004557>
[image: Envelope Icon]
lionel@userway.org <lionel@userway.org>
[image: Schedule with Me]
<https://userway.org/s/lionel?utm_source=email-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Lionel_Wolberger>