Ready for Review: Rewritten Sec. 3.6 Symbols

Dear All:

As promissed during Monday's telecon, I've completed my first pass on
rewriting the explanatory text in Sec. 3.6. You can see this PR rendered
at this link:

https://raw.githack.com/w3c/adapt/adapt-js2206a/content/index.html#symbol-explanation

For contrast our latest Working Draft text of this section is here:

https://www.w3.org/TR/adapt-content/#symbol-explanation

The PR itself, which does also provide a diff, is here:

https://github.com/w3c/adapt/pull/209

All reactions/edits most welcome!

Best,

Janina