Re: Adapt Symbols publication date aim to January 3rd

Thanks, Roy. This is awesome news. While our goal was to publish in
2022, publishing on 3 January is really about as good, for all practical
purposes. We'll be starting 2023 on an excellent footing!

Thanks also for updating the announcements drafts.

Best hollidays to all!

Janina

--

Janina Sajka (she/her/hers)