Re: Accessible Online Learning CG - June update and call to contribute

Thanks for this.

I have just joined this list, so please excuse me if this is a total
clueless newbie question. I am a software developer responsible for
accessibility in a range of e-learning products related to health-care
and first-aid training.

When I worked as a teacher, there was often a great deal of discussion
about learning goals in relation to educational taxonomies.

I'm curious whether there is an effort (or desire) in the W3C's
Accessible Learning effort to bring in links to some of the research on
educational taxonomies (both in general, and accessibility-specific).
Perhaps this belongs in another place?

Here are a couple of examples of the kind of topics which might be
covered (though not necessarily these exact ones):

https://www.teachingvisuallyimpaired.com/blooms-taxonomy.html

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1009408327578

At the very least, I think it would be useful to map the WCAG POUR goals
onto some common educational models (including, but not restricted to
Bloom), to discover alignments and contradictions.

Educators are already familiar with at least some of these models, and
would very likely appreciate having the special issues and nuances that
accessibility presents described using familiar terms.