Re: Getting in Touch

From: Sai Gollapudi <saigollapudi1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 06:39:25 +0530
To: Srinivasu Chakravarthula <srinivasu@srinivasu.org>
Cc: chockalingam muthian <chockam@gmail.com>, public-accessibilityinindia@w3.org
Hello folks,

I am a PhD research scholar at IIIT-Hyd. My interest is in making visual
content accessible to vision impaired users. Does this interest anyone in
the group? I am putting together a series of experiments, building some
prototype systems to research & validate some of my ideas. I would love to
connect with people who are interested in exploring this.

Looking forward to hearing from interested parties.

Sai Gollapudi
+91 996 318 7772