Re: Getting in Touch

From: Srinivasu Chakravarthula <srinivasu@srinivasu.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 23:31:26 +0530
To: chockalingam muthian <chockam@gmail.com>
Cc: public-accessibilityinindia@w3.org
Yes, it's indeed long time! Let's re-start and make the group energetic. So
what can we plan for Global Accessibility Awareness Day?

--
Best regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula
Mobile: +91 990 081 0881
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://sgaccessibility.com
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu

Sr. Accessibility Lead at PayPal
Founder at Sai Gagan Accessibility Solutions
Hon. Joint Secretary at The National Association for the Blind, Karnataka
Branch
http://about.me/srinivasuc