Re: Getting in Touch

Hi Sai,

Not sure, if this will help. But we have built a little tool to check color
contrast, attempting to address two issues, when using opacity (RGBA or
HSLA)
01) Finding effective background or foreground color and applying WCAG
contrast rules.
02) Writing the 'true' fallback color (The tool calls it flat color) for
browsers that don't support RGBA/HSLA

http://wizdes.com/contrast-checker/

And all: We also have a one page accessibility checker, with a visual
presentation, which (hopefully) shd be easy.

http://web-accessibility.wizdes.com/main.html

Any feedback or suggestions will help.

thnx
Nicholas