Re: Review of draft-toomim-httpbis-versions-00

Peter, I just wrote up an explicit example of how to compress four PUTs
into 7 bytes. Check out the new section 5.1 here:

    https://github.com/braid-org/braid-spec/blob/master/draft-toomim-httpbis-versions-01.txt#L945

These four puts compress down to 0.0146% of their original size, at
least in theory. Note that said compression scheme isn't fully specified
in this draft — the focus of this draft is just to gather interest in
working on a versioning system that makes such compression possible. The
actual compression schemes would be future work.