Re: Review of draft-toomim-httpbis-versions-00

Peter and Martin,

I've hit "publish" on the explanation for how to compress history with
Version-Types:

    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-toomim-httpbis-versions#section-5.1

You can simply review these sections (5.1 and 5.2) instead of the long
list of links below. Does this address your concerns?

Thanks,

Michael