Re: Multiple Huffman code tables

Here is an excerpt of the bit that was squeezed out large just to be sure.
Of course, this is a reduced number of bits from HPACK. Is this small?

-45, 'CKa1yQEIj7bJAQiltskBCKmdygEI5tTKAQieicsBCJahywEIhaDNAQjwsc0BCNy9zQEI38TNAQi1xc0BCLnKzQEI1dDNAQiR0s0BCIrTzQEIwtTNAQjJ1s0BCPnA1BUYwcvMARi4v80B'
-50, 'Ap+qNlnLzJDKSmEHjzM5ilaa908GuehlLqGb6ezME5lkhelj20qVzfv06zPmQ3LodoeujZuphAolrnhnPA8w4AIAAABfeyJvcmlnaW4iOiJodHRwczovL3d3dy5nb29nbGUuY29tOjQ0MyIsImZlYXR1cmUiOiJQZXJtaXNzaW9uc1BvbGljeVVubG9hZCIsImV4cGlyeSI6MTY4NTY2Mzk5OX0='
-82, 'AvudrjMZqL7335p1KLV2lHo1kxdMeIN0dUI15d0CPz9dovVLCcXk8OAqjho1DX4s6NbHbA/AGobuGvcZv0drGgQAAAB9eyJvcmlnaW4iOiJodHRwczovL3d3dy5nb29nbGUuY29tOjQ0MyIsImZlYXR1cmUiOiJCYWNrRm9yd2FyZENhY2hlTm90UmVzdG9yZWRSZWFzb25zIiwiZXhwaXJ5IjoxNjkxNTM5MTk5LCJpc1N1YmRvbWFpbiI6dHJ1ZX0='
-23, 'AEC=Ackid1QH6gVXB6Rn68KWRmRtOGSW1unAfUHYsxuZh3Zs8cyWCZdKy8vrhQ;
expires=Mon, 20-May-2024 18:46:19 GMT; path=/; domain=.google.com;
Secure; HttpOnly; SameSite=lax'
-40, 'NID=511=fx_DiN-XffVTX7QHZe7UgP5GQd0mx2HY9B0Hz6MgzEpOESnD8DldcSLyj-U6AHIo8t4-dcOKelciAyOK2j03GJE1r_31zKvXnECnKWvOQiFPO6mtTTaCZWqtn2x8m5lnzbB_CyUA-HzXz-Vw3TXC0eeW_AQlcu8CybBgyxtW5Kc;
expires=Thu, 23-May-2024 18:46:19 GMT; path=/; domain=.google.com;
Secure; HttpOnly; SameSite=none'