Re: Re-Working Group Last Call: Structured Fields Revision (RFC8941bis)

Am 09.11.2023 um 16:36 schrieb Tommy Pauly:
> Hello,
>
> This email starts a second Working Group Last Call for
> for draft-ietf-httpbis-sfbis. The current version is here:
> https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-sfbis-04.html
> <https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-sfbis-04.html>.
>
> We had a previous last call, after which we agreed to incorporate
> Display Strings, which is now part of the spec.
>
> Please respond to this email to indicate if you think we are ready to
> progress the document, along with any further review comments.

Almost, I would say.

There's one open issue
(https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/labels/header-structure)
which might be simple to address (and which is related to the unichars
draft I mentioned in the WG meeting).

Furthermore, in an ideal world, we'd wait for some implementation
feedback (I wasn't able to get this into my impl yet, but I'd try before
end of ths month).

> This WGLC will last for one week, and end on *Friday, November 17*.

Best regards, Julian