Re: Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-httpbis-alias-proxy-status-05: (with COMMENT)

Hi Murray,

Thanks for the review. Eric V also asked about that SHOULD in his review.

The main reason for being a SHOULD here (in my opinion) is that this would be unenforceable as a MUST — the client couldn’t tell if the order was different. The order also isn’t relevant for most cases, where the client would just be looking to see if it recognizes one of the names in the list (as a tracker, etc). Having it be in order is nice for consistency and for clarity when logging, etc.

Thanks,
Tommy