Re: [TLS] New Internet Draft: The qpack_static_table_version TLS extension

On Wed, Sep 27, 2023, at 01:32, Hewitt, Rory wrote:
> Apologies if I should respond directly to the mailing list - my old W3C
> profile has disappeared and I'm trying to get it back...

Just on this point.  Watson added the HTTP working group, which I think is the right thing to do here.  The maintenance of HTTP/3 now formally belongs in that group.  The work of defining a TLS extension for that purpose would occur there (if indeed a TLS extension is the right choice, as Watson asks).

As for the W3C involvement, the HTTP working group is an IETF activity that - for historical reasons - uses a W3C-hosted mailing list.  You don't need to be a W3C member to sign up for that list.  The process is just a little different than for other IETF lists.  See https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/ for details.