Re: Content-Disposition missing from IANA HTTP field name registry

Hm. That's a good theory, but 6266 registered it in with the 'http' protocol, so there should have been two entries.

I've CC:ed IANA, as they'll no doubt have records of what happened, and will be able to illuminate us and correct things.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/