Re: Content-Disposition missing from IANA HTTP field name registry

Hey Guoye,

I'm not an expert here (pun 100% intended) but I wonder if the IANA
instructions in RFC 9110 [1] meant that Content-Disposition wasn't migrated
to the field name registry because its protocol is listed as "MIME" in the
previous table
https://www.iana.org/assignments/message-headers/message-headers.xhtml

From RFC 9110:

> IANA has moved all entries in the "Permanent Message Header Field Names"
and "Provisional Message Header Field Names" registries (see <
https://www.iana.org/assignments/message-headers/>) with the protocol
'http' to this registry and has applied the following changes:

[1] - https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc9110#name-field-name-registration