Re: Compression dictionary draft ID - draft-meenan-httpbis-compression-dictionary-00

Thanks everyone for the feedback so far.

I updated the CORS-readability section
<https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-meenan-httpbis-compression-dictionary-04.html#name-response-readability>
to lay out the cases where dictionaries can be stored and where responses
are allowed to be dictionary-compressed.  Most of it is laid out explicitly
and can be done off of the request/response headers but on the browser-side
there is some additional filtering that needs to be done based on the
credentials mode and if Access-Control-Allow-Credentials is in the
response. In that case it links to the fetch spec's CORS processing flow.
I tried to eliminate any links to WHATWG specs but that is the only place I
could find that defines the CORS processing and how it relates to
credentials. I pinged our security team to give it a once-over again to
make sure it covers all of the cases that we are aware of.

I also changed the definition of the Sec-Available-Dictionary
<https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-meenan-httpbis-compression-dictionary-04.html#name-sec-available-dictionary>
request header to not be SF and to lay out the ABNF for the hash since it's
a naked hash string.

I'll see about beefing up the examples for the path
parsing/expansion/matching to cover a lot more cases.

Let me know if there's anything else that either doesn't look quite right
or could use more clarification.

Thanks,

-Pat