Re: WebSockets and masking

Hi,

I have updated the draft incorporating the feedback:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-damjanovic-websockets-nomasking/

The new version only requires the use of a secure connection on the client
side and places no requirements on the server side.

I am looking for feedback on the approach and interest in the feature.

Dragana