Re: Alt-SvcB

I'd also add that by deprecating Alt-Svc, we can reasonably descope it from
other related work, to the advantage if the community.

For instance, Martin Duke and I have a draft intended to optimise
performance of selecting QUIC versions with HTTP/3 [1]. We describe how
this works with the HTTPS record. We also have to accommodate Alt-Svc
since  "that's what people use", even though we know that Alt-Svc's design
is broken for this type of versioning support in certain scenarios like
multi-CDN.

I can live with contuinuing to send Alt-Svc in order to support legacy
clients. Alt-Svc being frozen in time and not getting new goodies seems
fair.

Cheers
Lucas

[1] -