Re: HTTP Unprompted Authentication

OK, that explains some things about the design.  It's definitely not what I
expected, and I'm interested to hear more about how this fits together.

Given that every multi-CDN shard is (1) authoritative for the origin, (2)
observes an arbitrary subset of the secret resources, and (3) is capable of
impersonating any user to the origin backend, I'm not sure I quite get the
threat model.  But maybe if each "shard" is a separate origin, and they
need to share user authentication keys across origins...