Re: Update on geo-hint header

Dear experts,

Pls note the common folks experience:
1. while visiting Sydney during my vacation from EU ... would I'd
appreciate more the Australian "geo-localized" news, or the EU once? And
the answer is: that depends, and should stay that "dependent" way.
2. then again, I'd personally  would prefer to always "appear" as a
browser from Midway Island (or something), not from EU, where my browser
is always cluttered with "cookies warning" popups.

So personally I'd rather have tools to dismantle geolocations (and VPN
is my friend here), then enforce it to be "exactly correct".

BTW: the less I care about server geolocation.

Best Regards.

R.

--
RafaƂ Pietrak