Re: Update on geo-hint header

I would argue slightly differently. I see the primary value in this
proposal that sharing this information accurately is now up to the client.
If the client wishes to be accurate about its location, it can be, without
waiting for multiple third parties to converge. Whether a client does so is
a different question. At a minimum, an interested user could go do
something more about it than waiting for geo-ip-dbs and origins to update.

- jana