Re: Changes to HTTP/2 from IESG review (and beyond)

Thanks, Martin.

Folks, please have a look at this -- if you see any issues, point them out ASAP. If we don't hear anything by early next week, the editors will submit a new draft and that's what will go forward to the RFC Editor.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/