Re: Call for Adoption: Binary Representation of HTTP Messages

On Wed, Nov 10, 2021, at 00:59, Lucas Pardue wrote:
> I am curious what relationship (if any) there is to the binary
> structured fields I-D [1].

Today: none.

In the future: a new format that fuses the two could be really nice.  Binary SF has advantages for parsing efficiency, for simplicity, for compactness, and predictability that fit very neatly with this.  But I would say that we need to be confident with each independently before marrying them.