Re: IETF Last Call for HTTP 'core' documents

Am 21.08.2021 um 04:03 schrieb Mark Nottingham:
> Hi everyone,
>
> IETF LC has completed for the 'core' documents, and we've integrated all of the feedback in the -18 drafts.
>
> One of the things we intended for this document set was to promote them to 'full' IETF Standards, rather than Proposed Standard (which they've been in various forms for more than two decades). However, to do that, we'll need to go through an additional IETF Last Call, since the right bits weren't set when the previous LC was run.
>
> That second IETF LC will be called by our AD, and like all IETF LCs, should last for two weeks.
>
> Cheers and thanks for your patience,
>
> --
> Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/

FWIW, below are the links for the drafts relative to -16 (the IETF LC
version):

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-18.txt&url1=draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-16.txt

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-18.txt&url1=draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-16.txt

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-18.txt&url1=draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-16.txt