Re: Murray Kucherawy's Yes on draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-header-09: (with COMMENT)

Hey Adam,

Thanks for the feedback. Response below.

> On 12 Aug 2021, at 2:55 pm, Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org> wrote:
>
> A suggestion in Section 2:
>
> OLD:
>   The Cache-Status HTTP response header field indicates caches'
>   handling of the request corresponding to the response it occurs
>   within.
> NEW:
>   The Cache-Status HTTP response header field indicates caches'
>   handling of the request corresponding to the response within which
>   it occurs.

Both are simultaneously grammatical and unwieldy. I've gone in a slightly different direction:
  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/commit/3907e7e328

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/