Re: Working Group Last Call: HTTP Core Documents

> On Jan 14, 2021, at 9:49 AM, Tommy Pauly <tpauly@apple.com> wrote:
>
> Hello HTTP WG,
>
> The time has come to start our Working Group Last Call for our current “core” documents! The issues list for these documents has been whittled down and we’re ready to have the working group review them in depth in preparation to progress them towards publication.
>
> These are substantial drafts, so your time in reviewing is very much appreciated. We'll plan to have a three-and-a-half-week last call, so that we will get feedback prior to our planned interim dates. The last call will end on Monday, February 8, 2021.
>
> The three drafts to review are:
>
> HTTP Semantics, draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics
> https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-14.html
>
> HTTP/1.1, draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging
> https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-messaging-14.html
>
> HTTP Caching, draft-ietf-httpbis-cache
> https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-cache-14.html
>
> Please send email to the working group list with comments and feedback, and state if you think these documents are ready to progress. You can also file issues here: https://github.com/httpwg/http-core/issues.
>
> Many thanks to Julian, Mark, and Roy for their hard work on editing these documents!
>
> Best,
> Tommy

If you are interested in seeing what words changed since RFC723x,
I have updated my Frankenstein diffs at

   https://httpwg.org/http-core/diffs/diff_semantics_frfc_to_14.html
   https://httpwg.org/http-core/diffs/diff_messaging_frfc_to_14.html
   https://httpwg.org/http-core/diffs/diff_cache_frfc_to_14.html

Note that these use manually rearranged original text, but not the
original section headings, to minimize the diffs and highlight changes,
deletions, and new text.

Cheers,

....Roy