From: Mark Nottingham
Date: 2021-05-20 12:23
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org Group
CC: Tommy Pauly
Subject: June Interim: call for topics
Hi everyone,

We've roughed in an agenda for the upcoming agenda here:
  https://httpwg.org/wg-materials/interim-21-06/agenda.html

If you have a topic you think would benefit from WG discussion, please say so. We prefer topics to be discussed on-list before we devote meeting time to them, so if you haven't already done so, please start a mailing list discussion thread first.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/