Re: June Interim: call for topics

Hello everybody,

If possible, I'd appreciate a couple of minutes for my cookies radius
proposal (https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pietrak-cookie-scope/)

NOTE: This group was recommended to me by independent drafts editor, but
I've received only one comment to it, so I'm not quite sure if this
topic is of any particular interest to members of the group. .... and
thus if it's worth a place on the meeting agenda.

Should that be the case, may be someone could advice me on any other
ietf working groups, that could possibly be more interested in ACCEPTING
or CRITICS-and-DECLINE of that proposal.

with best regards,

-R

W dniu 20.05.2021 o 06:23, Mark Nottingham pisze:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We've roughed in an agenda for the upcoming agenda here:
>   https://httpwg.org/wg-materials/interim-21-06/agenda.html
>
> If you have a topic you think would benefit from WG discussion, please say so. We prefer topics to be discussed on-list before we devote meeting time to them, so if you haven't already done so, please start a mailing list discussion thread first.
>
> Cheers,
>

> --

RafaƂ Pietrak