Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc6265bis-07.txt

Following up on the adoption which concluded in
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2020OctDec/0193.html,
this -07 draft pulls in the portions of
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-west-cookie-incrementalism that we
discussed specifically at the interim meeting.

Feedback is quite welcome, in particular on questions like
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues/1337, which poke at the
boundary between terminology like "origin" and "origin of a
[URL-or-URI-depending-on-who-you-ask]" which are defined both in the HTML
and URL specifications produced by the WHATWG, and in this WG's http-core
(via RFC6454).

-mike