Re: Call for Adoption: Cookie Incrementalism

Thanks to everyone who provided feedback on adopting the Cookie Incrementalism work!

Based on this input, it looks like we have strong support in the working group to bring this content into RFC6265bis.

Mike and John, as editors of RFC6265bis, please work on merging in the appropriate content from draft-west-cookie-incrementalism.

Best,
Tommy & Mark