Re: Call for Adoption: draft-richanna-http-message-signatures

From: Roberto Polli <robipolli@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 17:10:24 +0100
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, "Richard Backman, Annabelle" <richanna@amazon.com>
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, Tommy Pauly <tpauly@apple.com>, jyasskin@gmail.com
Dear Mark and Annabelle,

Il giorno gio 9 gen 2020 alle ore 05:37 Mark Nottingham
<mnot@mnot.net> ha scritto:
> As with all of our drafts, it will only be a starting point; we're not looking for consensus
> to publish this draft as-is, just confirmation that this is an area we want to start work in.
> >   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richanna-http-message-signatures-00

do we need further discussion on the adoption?

While I think that it would be appropriate to address the issues
raised by Martin eg
in regards to the interactions with webpackage before adoption,
my opinion is that adopting now is better than never adopting.

Have a nice day,
R.